The Supreme Court voted 6-3 in favor of a lower court mandate ordering California to release 9,600 inmates. California has one of the most violent prison populations in the nation. Only Antonin Scalia, Clarence Thomas, and Samuel Alito dissented.
- Bombshell! Two Counties vote to secede from California
- Monsanto/GMO protested in 400 cities worldwide
- Possible mega-serial killer charged
- Biden picks father of would-be spree killer for anti-gun task force
- Britain put Jews in concentration camps during WWII
- Lindsey Graham lies about opposing Obamacare on twitter
- 25 Republican Senators voted to protect Obamacare