The trial is underway right now for Mona Yevette Nelson. She is a black woman who allegedly kidnapped a white child and tortured him to death with a blowtorch in Houston. There has never been any serious media coverage of this case.
The trial started this week, and it has only registered a tiny blip in the local news. Only one local media affiliate, KTRK Houston Channel 13, even appears to be covering the trial. Other Houston media outlets only published tiny blurbs that the trial has started, but none of them even mentioned how the boy died.
If the races had been reversed, this would be the biggest media event in the Western world. People in Finland would be hearing about the “racially motivated torture murder” in every gruesome detail. Scores of media vans would be lined up and down the street in front of the courthouse.
If you follow this website, you know that hundreds of media outlets now openly admit to having a policy of censoring black crime. The media bosses no longer deny that they manipulate the news to promote a political agenda. They are desperate to keep this crime a secret. It has received about one millionth of one percent of the coverage that Trayvon Martin received. If you think America should know what happened to Jonathon Foster on Christmas Eve 2010, then you need to help us get the word out.
Share this story on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Pinterest, and every other site you know. Post it on craigslist, internet forums, and anywhere else you can thing off.
- Media silent as hate crime torture murder of 12 year underway
- St. Cloud thug slapped on the wrist for notorious racially motivated murder
- Families of Christian and Newsom forced to sit through new trial
- Milwaukee man seriously injured in racial mob attack
- New York man beaten to death in brutal racially motivated hate crime
- TN NBC station runs segment praising serial rapist
- Brutal hate crime mob attack on mother and daughter in St. Paul, MN