MSNBC keeps doubling down on their incendiary rhetoric. Speaking with MSNBC pundit Touré Neblett, who is already known for extremist anti-white rants, Maya Wiley claims that strong self-defense laws are “humiliating people who are black, people who are Latino, and putting them in physical danger.”
One must ask which “blacks and Latinos” is Wiley talking about?
- Black thugs attacking random Latino victims in Plano, Texas
- Black EBT participation exceeds 50% in many counties
- MSNBC: White people are crazy crackers
- Fox News finally talks about black on white murders
- MSNBC says it is racist to mention racial motive in killing of Chris Lane
- CNN airs entire show about racial slurs
- Hate has consequences!