The US Census Bureau reported that white deaths now outpace white births. The Bureau alleges that the number of whites still increased because of “white immigration.” However the report fails to note that North Africans, Arabs, Persians, Eurasians, Albanians, Gypsies, and even many Mestizos are what makes up most of what is called “white immigration.”
The Bureau notes that whites are being replaced by a dramatic surge in the population of Latinos and Asians.
The USA’s largest population group — whites who are not Hispanic — recorded more deaths than births last year for the first time ever, according to an analysis of Census Bureau estimates out today. The milestone reflects the aging of the white population and lower birth rates than those among minorities.
Between July 2011 and July 2012, an estimated 12,400 more white Americans died than were born, says demographer Kenneth Johnson of the University of New Hampshire’s Carsey Institute. As recently as 2010-11, white births outpaced deaths by 29,600. The figures don’t include multiracial births.
The number of whites still increased slightly last year because immigration more than compensated for the gap between births and deaths. Whites make up 64% of the population and might become a minority by 2050 if current trends continue.
Today’s data show that the USA’s Asian population rose 2.9% last year, much of it because of immigration. Hispanics grew 2.2% and now represent better than one in six Americans. Blacks grew by 1.3% and whites by 0.1%.
- Bloodbath in Augusta, Georgia
- Rasmussen: one out of three blacks say most black people are racist
- Poll: Do some in the media want a race riot to occur?
- Jacksonville, Florida sees epidemic of black on white murders in July
- Blacks are forty times more likely to assault whites than the other way around
- The leading cause of death for young blacks is young black males
- Former ACORN chief calls for more immigration to make whites a minority