In North Charleston, SC a white female High school senior posted a message on a private, non public, twitter account that referred to a disruptive black classmate as a “nigga.” A black female school board member, who’s son is the subject of the tweet, found out and demanded that the girl be expelled and denied the ability to graduate.
The anti-white school board official eventually settled for a five day suspension and a battery of of other punishments. The girl will be banned from attending her graduation ceremony. She must perform twenty hours of community service. She must write a paper about “racism.”
The Charleston Post & Courier ran a poll and only 17% of readers said the thought the punishment was justified.
Now, in New Jersey, a Chinese school board official wants several white female students to attend forced counseling. Their horrible crime was starting a twitter hastag called #wgc, which stood for “White Girls Club.” Several students who used the hashtag are being forced to attend both group and individual therapy.
The New Jersey school that the students attend is only 25% white.
- Tweet to #SaveTheBoer for Easter
- HUD is officially endorsing anti-HUD twitter feed in press releases
- Nominate a twitter hashtag
- Brutal black on white attack at St. Charles, MO school targeted for forced busing
- Student gives back scholarship because he has the wrong skin color
- Two British students brutally beaten in hate crime mob attack in NYC
- Two High School Students arrested for gang rape at Kansas City school