— Kyle Rogers (@kyle_rogers76) March 6, 2013
- CofCC website staff recommends using Twitter.com
- Charleston, SC newspaper runs comical attack on CofCC member
- NAACP: Obama victory will not stop our campaign of victimhood.
- CofCC.org breaks traffic records!
- MSNBC: Give black students a free pass for bad behavoir.
- CofCC in the news over Trayvon Martin shooting.
- Kyle Rogers on Larry Fontana Show
- Yes, the media censors black crime
- Wisconsin DPI on the run after calling for “white privilege” wristbands.
- Thugs plan Hurricane looting spree on twitter
- Big regional CofCC meetings, with encore performances from the CofCC National Conference.