An entire college in Ohio cancelled classes because a student claimed he say a man in a KKK costume. The sighting was almost certainly a hoax.
With liberal arts departments ranting about the evils of the white man, anti-white hysteria has reached the level of a dark age witch hunt at centers of “higher learning.”
Oberlin shut down all classes, went into total hysteria, and urged students to attend emergency lectures held by a black racial organization.
Incidents involving the KKK on college campuses are a continuously re-occurring hoax. Someone, usually a black student, finds a threatening note or graffiti. The administration rails against “hate.” Police investigate and find out it is a hoax. Then white administrations excuse the student and say “racism” must have drove the student to perpetrate the hoax.
- Not a surprise: Latest anti-black “hate crime” is another hate crime hoax
- Left-wing activists staged phony hate crime hoax at Vasser
- Another media celebrated hate crime turns out to be a hoax
- GSU administrator says White Student Union has a right to be on campus
- The “white privilege” wristband flyer from Wisconsin DPI
- Why is alleged white on black name-calling at California University a national news story?
- Glenn Beck: I have over ten whistleblowers who allege Obama/Saudi coverup