You are not … going to know if your really the father. Fathers face a year in prison for trying to test paternity!
If those samples were found in the post by officials on their way to foreign laboratories, the French men who sent them could theoretically face a year in prison and a 15,000 Euro fine. This year the ban was challenged but the French Government decided to uphold and maintain the anti-paternity testing law.
The reasons for which the Government said the ban should remain were related to the preservation of peace within French families. According to some online articles, Germany, has also banned (or plans to ban) paternity testing for similar reasons. French psychologists suggest that fatherhood is determined by society not by biology. For this reason, the President’s wife Carla Bruni describes her father as the man ‘from whom she takes her name’. She is friends with her biological dad too but she doesn’t refer to him, or think of him as, her father.
In the US, paternity testing kits are sold in pharmacies and they are easily purchased online both there and in the UK. In fact, there are dozens of commercial testing labs out there all offering very competitively priced paternity testing which is virtually 100% accurate (99.99%).
- NYC's "Who's Your Daddy" mobile
- French media humiliated over "L'Affaire DSK"
- Surprise! Sarkozy runs to the right-wing ahead of re-election.
- Another Miscegenation Murder
- Black mob attacks white family at amusement park.
- Racially motivated killing on Christmas Eve
- Jared Taylor delivers major speech at Paris conference.
- College student savagely murdered.
- Obama to Serve "Eight to Ten"?
- South African president to take third wife.
- American Muslim gets life for slaughtering five family members in "honor killing."
- SPLC Humiliated! Narrative on Texas DA murders completely collapses