Despite seven years of pounding relentless propaganda by the media. amnesty is even less popular!
More than half of U.S. citizens believe that most or all of the country’s 11 million illegal immigrants should be deported, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Wednesday that highlights the difficulties facing lawmakers trying to reform the U.S. immigration system.
The online survey shows resistance to easing immigration laws despite the biggest push for reform in Congress since 2007.
Thirty percent of those polled think that most illegal immigrants, with some exceptions, should be deported, while 23 percent believe all illegal immigrants should be deported.
Only 5 percent believe all illegal immigrants should be allowed to stay in the United States legally, and 31 percent want most illegal immigrants to stay.
These results are in line with other polls in recent years, suggesting that people’s views on immigration have not changed dramatically since the immigration debate reignited in Congress last month, according to Ipsos pollster Julia Clark.
- Zogby: 56% of all Mexicans would consider moving to the US if another amnesty is passed.
- 10% of US inmates are illegals!
- Missing girl likely a victim of illegal alien sex offender.
- Congressmen prepare to fight citizenship for illegal alien babies.
- Support for Senate Amnesty Bill at all time low.
- America awash in the horrors of multi-culturalism.
- 57% of Mexican immigrants on welfare
- The Rubio Amnesty Farce
- Tancredo to retire from House.
- Obama to Latinos: I don't have to enforce immigration law.
- Congressman Hunter renews calls to end "birthright citizenship" for illegal aliens.
- State Government Sponsored Genocide