Who the hell is buying cardboard cutouts of pregnant women, elderly women, and children to shoot at?
The purpose of shooting lifelike targets is to condition a person to shoot a real person without hesitation. The maker of the “no-hesitation” targets below is Law Enforcement Targets, Inc. The company brags about it’s close relationship with the Department of Homeland Security. The DHS has purchased $2 million dollars worth of targets from this company.
- DHS to practice shooting children and pregnant women?
- Why does the DHS need 450 Million rounds of .40?
- Facebook's embarrassing IPO
- Obama launches police state coffee shop campaign.
- Boycott Django Unchained
- Obama administration gave ACORN $1 Million for "fire safety."
- TSA to put uncooperative passengers on "Extremist" list.
- Are Facebook and Google buying Congress?
- Block Google, Facebook, and Youtube ads
- Lieberman: America in even more danger now that Osama is dead
- DHS publishes incendiary training video that demonizes all gun owners
- Illegal Aliens take U.S. lives every year