Radical left-wing Australian press goes bonkers. Pressures venues to cancels.
Wilders is the leader of the People’s Party for Freedom and Democracy, which is the second largest party in the Netherlands.
- Geert Wilders calls for Europe to follow the example set by Israel
- Geert Wilders building European coalition as PVV polls first place in the Netherlands
- Every segment of Dutch population says the Netherlands has enough Muslims already
- Radical Australian left says flag is “racist”
- Greece arrests Golden Dawn members of parliament
- Lega Nord holds massive Euroskeptic summit in Turin
- Sharia gangs patrol 5,000 person Muslim exclusionary zone in Dutch capitol