The Obama regime has ordered 2 BILLION rounds of ammunition for non-military Federal agencies in the past 12 months. At the height of the Itaq war, the US army was only using 5.5 million rounds per month.
Now, the company that makes targets for the Department of Homeland security is introducing a line of “non-traditional threats.” These include children, a pregnant woman, and even an elderly women in a bathrobe!
The company is called “Law Enforcement Targets, Inc.” Also of note, every single cardboard cutout is of a white person. Click here to view the cardboard cutouts.
- Law Enforcement Targets under fire
- Media hypocrisy on full display over SPLC “hate map”
- White liberals in Albany, NY persecute black woman for authentic African dance
- Oldham police arrest pregnant woman for holding British flag in public
- The pregnant mob attack victim in Sanford, Florida.
- Why are Dutch women so happy?
- Extraordinary non-reporting of hate crime torture murder