The Obama regime has ordered 2 BILLION rounds of ammunition for non-military Federal agencies in the past 12 months. At the height of the Itaq war, the US army was only using 5.5 million rounds per month.
Now, the company that makes targets for the Department of Homeland security is introducing a line of “non-traditional threats.” These include children, a pregnant woman, and even an elderly women in a bathrobe!
The company is called “Law Enforcement Targets, Inc.” Also of note, every single cardboard cutout is of a white person. Click here to view the cardboard cutouts.
- Law Enforcement Targets under fire
- California advertises free services for illegals.
- Media hypocrisy on full display over SPLC “hate map”
- Pregnant woman killed in brutal racially motivated murder.
- White liberals in Albany, NY persecute black woman for authentic African dance
- Elderly Walmart greeter choked in brutal mother/daughter racially motived attack.
- NPR vilifies woman for saying she wants a baby with the same heritage.
- NYC Media ignores another attack.
- News Roundup
- Like mother like son?
- WND: Black mobs terrorize Seattle
- International Hate Crime Hoax.