Bulgarian conservatives commemorate their nation’s liberation from Turkish occupation each year with a torchlight march. Each year, the radical left-wing European media denounce the marchers as “Neo-Nazis.” Left-wing parties in the EU seek to flood all of Europe with Turkish immigrants, because these immigrant will vote for left-wing parties.
The march commemorates the execution of Vasil Levski by the Turks in February of 1873. This was followed by a massacre of 30,000 Bulgarians by the Turks in 1876. Finally, in 1877, Russia sent troops to aid the Bulgarians in gaining their independance from Turkey. This ended hundreds of years of mass murder and slavery at the hands of the Muslim Turks. The march also commemorates General Hristo Nikolov Lukov, who is Bulgaria’s greatest WWI General. Lukov was murdered by Communist partisans in 1943.
- Bush sides with ADL and Europe's extreme socialist left.
- ADL Denies Holocaust.
- Turkish PM shocks Europe.
- New German Coalition dashes Turkey's hopes of joining EU!
- European Union.
- 15,000 Russian Nationalists march in Moscow.
- Turkey to double size of army.
- Russia's "Ultra-Nationalists" get largest percentage since 93.
- House Foreign Affairs Committee votes 23 to 22 to acknowledge Christian Holocaust in Turkey.
- Change is coming to the EU!
- Right-wing European Parties hold major meeting.
- "European voters punish the left" – cries BBC.