Iran announces that it has a functional nuclear weapon. Suggest military alliance with former enemy Egypt (whom Obama is arming with M1 tanks and F-15s).
Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says that while Iran is already a nuclear state, it has no intention of attacking Israel. Ahmadinejad was interviewed on the eve of his visit to Cairo, where he will attend the 12th Islamic Summit Conference, due to open there on Wednesday.
Before his trip, he gave a long interview to the editor-in-chief of Egypt’s newspaper Al-Ahram. Although Al-Ahram ran the entire interview only in its print edition, excerpts appeared on Egyptian websites.
Ahmadinejad said the world must now treat Iran as a nuclear country. “They want Iran to go back to what it was in the past, but they won’t succeed. They assume we’ll give in to pressure; such thoughts are misguided. We’re already an industrial and nuclear country, a country that has conquered space. For years we have been thinking about sending a human being into space, and we will do that, with Allah’s help. We must ensure development and growth and bring them to pass, and the world must acknowledge our progress,” he said, adding that the best solution was cooperation with Iran.
- BBC: Germany is the most popular country in the world
- Egypt could explode into civil war today
- More Americans read this website than websites for the SPLC or ADL
- Black History Month Myth of the Day: King Tut
- Alexa ranks CofCC website as one of the top 5,000 in America
- Obama/Hillary created Egyptian government sending Christians to prison
- CONFIRMED! Bailey O’Neil was a victim of black on white violence