UKIP is a conservative/libertarian opposition party in in Britain. The party is rising in British polls by opposing immigration and calling for a rollback of EU powers.
- UKIP surges in Britain!
- How the EU is shaping up.
- Internet hails UKIP’s Nigel Farage after Newsnight interview on immigration
- High profile Tory leader defects to UKIP
- UKIP explodes in British council elections!
- Right-wing gets majority in Italy.
- EU Elections start today!
- Poland, Hungary, Slovakia elect big conservative/right-wing majorities!
- British media launches war against UKIP donor
- Nigel Farage on the Islamification of the UK
- Leftists Rabid Over BNP Victories
- Geert Wilders: The PVV is ready to lead the Netherlands!