The piece was written by Louis Micheal Seidman, an open Frankfurt School Marxist. Seidman is an advocate of Critical Legal Theory, which is part of the Frankfurt School Critical Theory. The goal of critical legal theory is to aid in the creation of a Marxist state by attacking traditional concepts of law. In this case, the US constitution. Demonizing the Constitution is one of the chief goals of Frankfurt School Marxists. Followers of critical legal theory believe that only when the existing framework of law is destroyed, can a future Marxist utopia be built.
- The man who keeps the British immigration floodgates open
- Eight patriots stand up to violent mob of Communist demonstrators in DC
- Swedish Socialist Party says “white majority is the problem”
- San Diego Police Chief: We can disarm the public
- Left-wing officials working to get dangerous serial hate crime attacker back in public school
- ABC News Don Abrams predicts Zimmerman acquittal
- Violent Marxist gangs wreck annual Swiss outdoor dance party