MLK on Barry Goldwater – Another indication that progress is being made was found in the recent presidential election in the United States. The American people revealed great maturity by overwhelmingly rejecting a presidential candidate who had become identified with extremism, racism, and retrogression. The voters of our nation rendered a telling blow to the radical right. They defeated those elements in our society which seek to pit white against Negro and lead the nation down a dangerous Fascist path.
MLK on capitalism – We have deluded ourselves into believing the myth that capitalism grew and prospered out of the Protestant ethic of hard work and sacrifices. The fact is that capitalism was built on the exploitation of black slaves and continues to thrive on the exploitation of the poor, both black and white, both here and abroad…the way to end poverty is to end the exploitation of the poor. Insure them a fair share of the government’s services and the nation’s resources. We must recognize that the problems of neither racial nor economic justice can be solved without a radical redistribution of political and economic power.
- UK Telegraph: "Anti-Racists" are racist against white people.
- "Anti-Greed" Michael Moore gobbles $1 Million in public funding.
- CNN: anti-OWS "53% movement grows."
- 1 million white Dutch Afrikaners unemployable under facist ANC race-based employment laws.
- Zimbabweans: We would rather work for white people!
- The Council of Conservative Citizens, A Proud Organization for a Proud People
- POLITICAL CESSPOOL TO HOST NEW YORK TIMES #1 AUTHOR ON SUNDAY, AUGUST 10
- White crowd confronts black militants in Texas.
- Barack Hussein Obama’s First 100 Days
- Blacks cry foul! Obama to attend funeral of Polish president, but never visited Haiti.
- One half of the operating budget of the Haitian government comes from handouts from America, Canada, and France.
- Black men lead in unemployment.