MLK on Barry Goldwater – Another indication that progress is being made was found in the recent presidential election in the United States. The American people revealed great maturity by overwhelmingly rejecting a presidential candidate who had become identified with extremism, racism, and retrogression. The voters of our nation rendered a telling blow to the radical right. They defeated those elements in our society which seek to pit white against Negro and lead the nation down a dangerous Fascist path.
MLK on capitalism – We have deluded ourselves into believing the myth that capitalism grew and prospered out of the Protestant ethic of hard work and sacrifices. The fact is that capitalism was built on the exploitation of black slaves and continues to thrive on the exploitation of the poor, both black and white, both here and abroad…the way to end poverty is to end the exploitation of the poor. Insure them a fair share of the government’s services and the nation’s resources. We must recognize that the problems of neither racial nor economic justice can be solved without a radical redistribution of political and economic power.
- Chicago Teachers Union President blames white people for school district problems
- Washington Post columnist says put a fence around white southerners
- Newark, NJ makes criminals a protected class
- UK Mail: Expulsion of white farmers has destroyed Zimbabwe
- SPLC President spews another hate-filled anti-white rant
- Rep. Rohrabacher: California is the model for the rest of America if Amnesty passes
- Extreme Affirmative Action, whites now least likely to go to college in Britain