Illinois can’t keep drugs out of it’s own prisons, but it is worried about how much gold law abiding citizens have!
Illinois has the strongest anti-gun laws in the country. As a results, Chicago has turned into the biggest bloodbath city in North America. Now Illinois wants to tract the ownership of gold. The only reason for this tracking system would be to confiscate privately owned gold at some time in the futures (when Illinois has completely collapsed). FDR confiscated massive amounts of privately owned gold during the Great Depression.
- NY Senate passed forced gun registration
- Gov. who admits causing mortgage crises wants guns banned
- Wyoming bill would criminalize Federal enforcement of a semi-auto ban
- MSNBC host wears tampon earrings during broadcast
- At least 60 white South Africans were murder by blacks in June and July
- Police State Horror: Police chief bragged on Facebook about arresting law abiding college kid for thirty round magazine
- Springboro, Ohio Gun Rights rally this Saturday