This policy holder received a letter from GEICO cancelling his auto insurance. The letter says his auto insurance is being cancelled because he owns a company that manufactures parts for firearms!
- Wisconsin Teachers Union owns insurance company they "bargained" for.
- Top Items
- No Health Insurance? Face Fines
- Android platform used to record information about users.
- Bombshell: ATF may have been trafficking guns to Central America as well.
- Tonight’s Premier of Django Unchained in LA cancelled
- Eric Holder makes absurd statement to justify Obama gun ban!
- Michigan CofCC leader makes New York Times.
- Will Obama/Pelosi use taxpayer dollars to bail out political allies GE?
- 3-D printers will enable criminals to easily bypass gun control
- U.S. indicts four Israelis in largest single international bribery case.
- Obama calls for $275 Billion mortgage package while FDIC nears insolvency.