Biden pledged today that Obama will bypass Congress and go dictator on guns.
President Obama will likely take executive action in an effort to tamp down the recent rash of gun violence, Vice President Biden said Wednesday.
“The president is going go act,” said Biden, who is conducting meetings all week on gun control. “There are executive orders, executive action that can be taken. We haven’t decided what that is yet, but we’re compiling it all.”
He said last month’s Newtown, Conn., tragedy — which took the lives of 20 elementary school children — “touched the heart of the American people so profoundly” and “requires immediate, urgent action.”
Biden sat beside Attorney General Eric Holder as he met with gun-control leaders, including the Brady Campaign to End Gun Violence, along with victims of gun violence, including survivors of the Virginia Tech University shooting and the stepfather of a victim in last summer’s Aurora, Colo., shooting.
“I want to make clear that we’re not going to get caught up in the notion that, unless we can do everything, we’re going to do nothing,” Biden said. “It’s critically important we act.”
- Dictator Obama orders halt to release of Fast & Furious documents
- Shocking Eric Holder ID hypocrisy
- Federal tax dollars to pay for gun control propaganda.
- James O'Keefe is handed Eric Holders' ballot at DC polling place
- Reuters: Obama will use the executive against gunowners rights
- Obama's AG speaks to extreme left-wing ADL.
- Biden picks father of would-be spree killer for anti-gun task force
- Obama selects pro-Censorship Clintonite for Attorny General
- Latest on Fast & Furious.
- GOP Candidate calls for criminal charges against Eric Holder!
- Eric Holder makes absurd statement to justify Obama gun ban!
- Washington Times calls Obama a "domestic enemy"