Biden pledged today that Obama will bypass Congress and go dictator on guns.
President Obama will likely take executive action in an effort to tamp down the recent rash of gun violence, Vice President Biden said Wednesday.
“The president is going go act,” said Biden, who is conducting meetings all week on gun control. “There are executive orders, executive action that can be taken. We haven’t decided what that is yet, but we’re compiling it all.”
He said last month’s Newtown, Conn., tragedy — which took the lives of 20 elementary school children — “touched the heart of the American people so profoundly” and “requires immediate, urgent action.”
Biden sat beside Attorney General Eric Holder as he met with gun-control leaders, including the Brady Campaign to End Gun Violence, along with victims of gun violence, including survivors of the Virginia Tech University shooting and the stepfather of a victim in last summer’s Aurora, Colo., shooting.
“I want to make clear that we’re not going to get caught up in the notion that, unless we can do everything, we’re going to do nothing,” Biden said. “It’s critically important we act.”
- Joe Biden: Jews led fight for homosexual marriage, open borders, feminism, and more
- NBC: Holder directly involved in intimidation campaign against the media
- Reuters: Obama will use the executive against gunowners rights
- Biden picks father of would-be spree killer for anti-gun task force
- Obama administration conducted massive spying operation against Associated Press
- Obama gives Kenya 53 million to pay for the same voter IDs he opposes in the US
- Obama using fake twitter accounts to pump up gun control