President of the National Assocation of Police Officers and Boston Police Officer Thomas Nee is a member of Vice President Joe Biden’s gun control task force, which was created by President Obama in the aftermath of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting. Nee’s son, Joseph Nee, was convicted in 2008 for planning to commit mass murder of students and teachers at Marshfield High School in Massachusetts, similar to that of Columbine in 1999. After spending nine months in prison, Nee’s conviction was upheld by the Supreme Judicial Court.
- First Gifted and Talented, now Science Labs.
- Left-wing Judge upholds ban on American flag t-shirts.
- Federal Judge Vaughn Walker overturns Calif. Sodomite Marriage Ban.
- Supreme Court pushes US to left-wing anarchy.
- Supreme Court is on the ballot November 4
- SHOCKING STATISTICS!
- Obama pledges new $4.35 Billion totalitarian race-based "Race To The Top" public school initiative.
- Radical left-wing MA Justices rule that text messages can't be used to convict sexual predators.
- Rising Black Social Pathology in Philadelphia.
- The Legacy of Ted Kennedy
- Two students maimed at LA County problem school.
- Two Washington State Supreme Court Justices under fire for having common sense.