President of the National Assocation of Police Officers and Boston Police Officer Thomas Nee is a member of Vice President Joe Biden’s gun control task force, which was created by President Obama in the aftermath of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting. Nee’s son, Joseph Nee, was convicted in 2008 for planning to commit mass murder of students and teachers at Marshfield High School in Massachusetts, similar to that of Columbine in 1999. After spending nine months in prison, Nee’s conviction was upheld by the Supreme Judicial Court.
- Supreme Court orders California to release 9,600 inmates
- Beautiful young MA teacher slaughtered in hate crime, suspect is 14
- Black thugs storm white suburban school. MEDIA CENSORS!
- Teachers are fleeing from St. Louis schools
- Man charged with 2008 hate crime murder in Philadelphia
- Insane leftists force school children to act like slaves while screaming racial slurs at them
- Race card gets black man 3 months for beating white man to death