Barack Obama gave $100,000 tax dollars to Spelman College, a college for black women, to create a video. The game features a black female superhero who fights global warming. Global warming is a hoax that the radical left uses as a justification for bigger government.
But some say the game is waste of taxpayer’s money.
“Although it is the smorgasbord of politically correct elements that makes this project entertaining to write about, the bottom line is that the government has taken $100,000 from the taxpayers and given it to someone to develop a video game,” wrote Jeryl Bier of Speak With Authority, a conservative blog.
Pennsylvania Republican Rep. Joe Pitts was among the first criticize the game when the NEA first announced it last April. At a time when the federal government is facing huge deficits, spending tax dollars on state-sponsored art is inexcusable, he said.
“Once again, the deficit will total more than $1 trillion this year,” he wrote in a statement. “For every dollar in spending, we borrow around 40 cents, much of it from foreign nations. That means that China is paying for a piece of that NEA video game.”
- Global warming cult turns bloodthirsty
- Rasmussen: Americans rejecting "global warming" scam.
- 70 Scientists to speak out against global warming scam.
- UN: Beef industry causing global warming.
- Trapwire: Whistle blowers expose massive government surveillance
- Will the real Newt Gingrich please stand up?
- Senate to vote on mega-Federal Spending bill this week.
- Obama has ordered 2,700 armored troop transports for Federal police
- Kerry, Lieberman, and Graham face huge backlash over "climate change tax."
- Global Warming Myth Destroyed: Antartica has weakest melt season in 30 years.
- 50 astronauts and scientists join to debunk "man made global warming"
- Global warming and the polar bear hoax