CofCC.org was right about Libya and we were right about Syria. The United States used our tax dollars to fund, aid, and support militant Sunni Jihadists in both nations. This includes groups who openly boast of being part of Al Qaeda.
The petition is timely given that 29 different Syrian opposition groups this week pledged their allegiance to Al Nusra, an Al-Qaeda-affiliated group which, as the New York Times reported on Saturday, “killed numerous American troops in Iraq,” dismissing the notion that Al Nusra is merely is one “bad apple” amongst the rebels. In reality, the United States is backing an uprising that has placed the imposition of Sharia law and the ultimate destruction of the United States at the core of its long term agenda once Assad is deposed.
A recent Syrian rebel quoted by McClatchy Newspapers was overheard to remark, “When we finish with Assad, we will fight the U.S.!” Other militants have appeared in You Tube videos speaking of their desire to see the Al-Qaeda flag fly over the White House once the rebels are victorious across the region.
Syrian rebels have been responsible for a plethora of atrocities, from terrorist attacks and massacres, to forcing people to become suicide bombers, to attacks on Christian churches and making children carry out grisly beheadings of unarmed prisoners.
Somewhat ludicrously, the US State Department today blamed the Assad regime itself, which has been fighting against the Al-Qaeda linked group, for allowing the Nusra Front to gain a foothold in the country.
The United States today announced that it would designate Al Nusra as a terrorist organization and place sanctions against the group. The other opposition groups in Syria who almost universally support Al Nusra and preach the same extremist doctrine are however set to receive more financial support, with direct NATO military intervention on their behalf also “imminent,” according to some sources.
In continuing to fund an uprising that is being led and executed by known terrorists while being supported by their rebel allies, the United States is breaking its own law, the National Defense Authorization Act, which specifically criminalizes support for any “associated forces” of terrorists.
- Obama administration will not charge American al-Qaeda fighter
- Obama’s war in Syria goes regional
- Libyan troops kill leader of major terrorist group. (Whom NATO was supporting.)
- Russian ships enter Syrian waters.
- Are US tax dollars funding civil war in Syria and Iran?
- Two new wars. One for Al Qaeda and one against.
- Obama administration aiding terrorists in Libya.
- Obama/NATO seek 5th war.
- Lebanon's most wanted blows himself up
- Hillary admits not even knowing who the rebels are that we are fighting for.
- When Dictators Fall, Who Rises?
- US funded “insurgency” in Syria is actually a religious Jihad