Why would anyone on welfare want to get a real job? The average single mother on welfare is essentially making $30.60 per hour to vote once every two years.
Direct welfare payments, food stamps, free health care, subsidized housing, subsidized utilities, free cell phone, subsidized transportation in the big cities, free lunch for their children, free breakfast for their children in many cities, free Christmas presents for their children, free school supplies in many cities. This doesn’t even count the benefits that come from private charities like free children’s clothes, free baby supplies, and more.
- Welfare deviants proud of their lifestyle.
- Obama to give all Detroit & Chicago public school children two free meals and free snacks.
- State Superintendent discusses the demographics of failing schools in Alabama
- NIKE shoe riots break out nationwide.
- Sen. Vitter proposes amendment to end Obamaphones
- Tampa Tribune profiles notorious welfare abuser.
- Florida and Michigan fight back against chronic welfare abusers.