Why would anyone on welfare want to get a real job? The average single mother on welfare is essentially making $30.60 per hour to vote once every two years.
Direct welfare payments, food stamps, free health care, subsidized housing, subsidized utilities, free cell phone, subsidized transportation in the big cities, free lunch for their children, free breakfast for their children in many cities, free Christmas presents for their children, free school supplies in many cities. This doesn’t even count the benefits that come from private charities like free children’s clothes, free baby supplies, and more.
- Obama regime braces for possible Nov 1st food stamp riots
- State Superintendent discusses the demographics of failing schools in Alabama
- Sen. Vitter proposes amendment to end Obamaphones
- Arizona could end Obama’s cafeteria tyranny
- Black radicals denounce Belle Isle lease plan as “racist”
- Obama’s Columbus, Ohio Somalians want more free stuff
- White Flight accelerates in Italy