While the radical left-wing media in the US says it is cool and trendy for whites to intermarry with non-whites, the rest of the world is obsessed with Caucasian/European beauty.
Skin whiteners is one of the biggest selling beauty products in all of India. In Africa, women disfigure themselves with highly toxic skin bleaching agents.
The Caucasian looking “pixie” faces seen on South Korean television and music videos is not natural. The women have undergone extremely large amounts of plastic surgery. In fact South Korea dominates the world of plastic surgery.
South Korean women have become so immersed in western celebrity culture that double eyelid surgery, which creates the Caucasian crease many Asian women don’t naturally have, has become as common as going to the dentist.
Overtaking Brazil as the plastic surgery capital of the world, South Korea now has the highest number of surgeries performed per capita.Going behind the scenes of Seoul Fashion Week for Vice magazine’s online series Fashion Week Internationale, host Charlet Duboc uncovers their quest for a stereotypical vision of a western face.
Miss Duboc asks a young K-pop singer from the band D-Unit why one in five women have undergone some sort of cosmetic procedure in South Korea, which have become popular graduation gifts from students’ parents.
‘Because of their distinctive looks, our ideal appearance would be that of westerners,’ the singer said. ‘Big round eyes, straight nose, round face.’
- Organized theft of “hair weaves” spreading across the nation
- Hair extension theft continues to rise all over America
- “Russian Terminator” survives being shot in the forehead by Chechen Jihadist
- 3-D printers will enable criminals to easily bypass gun control
- Somali immigrants protest racism in South Africa
- At least 60 white South Africans were murder by blacks in June and July
- Massive backlash against Texas State Troopers over public cavity searches