While the radical left-wing media in the US says it is cool and trendy for whites to intermarry with non-whites, the rest of the world is obsessed with Caucasian/European beauty.
Skin whiteners is one of the biggest selling beauty products in all of India. In Africa, women disfigure themselves with highly toxic skin bleaching agents.
The Caucasian looking “pixie” faces seen on South Korean television and music videos is not natural. The women have undergone extremely large amounts of plastic surgery. In fact South Korea dominates the world of plastic surgery.
South Korean women have become so immersed in western celebrity culture that double eyelid surgery, which creates the Caucasian crease many Asian women don’t naturally have, has become as common as going to the dentist.
Overtaking Brazil as the plastic surgery capital of the world, South Korea now has the highest number of surgeries performed per capita.Going behind the scenes of Seoul Fashion Week for Vice magazine’s online series Fashion Week Internationale, host Charlet Duboc uncovers their quest for a stereotypical vision of a western face.
Miss Duboc asks a young K-pop singer from the band D-Unit why one in five women have undergone some sort of cosmetic procedure in South Korea, which have become popular graduation gifts from students’ parents.
‘Because of their distinctive looks, our ideal appearance would be that of westerners,’ the singer said. ‘Big round eyes, straight nose, round face.’
- White is still the standard of beauty.
- Organized theft of “hair weaves” spreading across the nation
- Iran launches first domestic satellite as North Korea talks of new Korean War.
- White athletes dominating at the 2008 Olympics.
- South Korea on high alert after ship explodes.
- Skin whitening creams are all the rage in the Asian world.
- North Korea recalls foreign workers.