Two elderly black women have been arrested for attacking a white female at a gas station. The victim asked for “space” while she was entering her debit card pin number. The women went into a rage and began screaming, spitting, and attacked her with bottles of windshield wiper fluid. The attack took place in upstate South Carolina.
The behavior sounds similar to urban “thug” culture, in which any perceived “dis” is met with brutal mob violence.
Click below to watch video:
- Racial hate crime attack on Las Vegas woman ends badly for the thug
- Teen girls post hate crime mob attack video online
- USC student shot at random and paralyzed by gangbanger in Columbia, SC
- Organized theft of “hair weaves” spreading across the nation
- The thugs of Sanford, Florida
- UNC continues its war on women
- Hey lefties. This is how they treat illegal aliens in Africa