Two elderly black women have been arrested for attacking a white female at a gas station. The victim asked for “space” while she was entering her debit card pin number. The women went into a rage and began screaming, spitting, and attacked her with bottles of windshield wiper fluid. The attack took place in upstate South Carolina.
The behavior sounds similar to urban “thug” culture, in which any perceived “dis” is met with brutal mob violence.
Click below to watch video:
- Nine black college students expelled for violent attack.
- Portland Metro: A no-go zone for whites.
- Crime Stories
- Teen girls post hate crime mob attack video online
- Hollywood gives history another racial make-over.
- Organized theft of “hair weaves” spreading across the nation
- Family of murderer taunts family of murder victim in court.
- High School Principal pleads "but we only have 11 security guards!"
- Violent scene in Richmond looks more like Zimbabwe than the United States.
- Another black mob attacks white victims in Chicago.
- UNC continues its war on women
- MSNBC agonizes over what to censor