The New York Journal News, a Gannett owned paper, published the names and home addresses of everyone who holds a handgun permit in a three county area of New York. The newspaper even posted a map online and encouraged readers to see if their neighbor was a permit holder.
The online map seems to be deliberated designed to look like a sex offender map. It appears that Gannett is trying to deliberately insinuate that these lawful permit holders are doing something wrong.
Gun owners in New York should submit complaints to the following people:
Journal News President:
—Janet Hasson, 3 Gate House Lane Mamaroneck, NY 10534 (914) 694.5204
—Cyndee Royle, 1133 Westchester Ave., Suite N110, White Plains, NY 10604, 914-694-9300
–Nancy Cutler 9 Woodwind Ln, Spring Valley, NY. (845) 354 3485
Parent company of The Journal News Gannett
—–CEO Gracia C Martore 728 Springvale Rd Great Falls, VA 22066 (703) 759 5954
The reporter on the story is:
–Dwight R Worley 23006 139 Ave Springfield Gardens, NY 11413 (718) 527 0832
Update: USA Today, which is also owned by Gannett publications, says Gannett staff members are being bombarded with telephone calls to complain about the publication of permit holder addresses.
- CofCC.org catches New York CBS affiliate in deliberate falsification of the news.
- Bombshell: Newspaper that “outed” gun owners has armed guards
- Communist Dictator Chavez bans guns
- Honey Maid wraps their brand name in cultural Marxism
- Handguns for NYC politicians, but not for law abiding citizens.
- Spark Network teams up with Myspace.com to promote interracial marriage.
- Eric Holder denounces his critics as racists during Al Sharpton rally