A bill that would have allowed teachers and college students to take their lawfully concealed handguns to school passed overwhelmingly in the Michigan House and Senate. The senate passed the bill with 71% and the House with 62%. The bill was extremely popular in Michigan.
The Republican governor just vetoed the bill in hopes of currying favor with the left-wing media.
- Gun grabbing ex-gov mugged by unarmed man!
- Black and Hispanic teenagers killing each other with increasing enthusiasm. Media blames guns.
- Tancredo blindsides pro-illegal activists.
- CNN: Explosion of anger over amnesty bill.
- Concealed handgun saves lives at Detroit school!
- State Sovereignty Resolutions suffer setback in AR & NH
- Governor elect pledges to sign Arizona-Style enforcement bill in liberal Wisconsin.
- Bankrupt California votes to fund illegal alien college students.
- Conservatives win the day!
- Why is the left obsessed with Hispanic immigration?
- Mike Huckabee. The Socialist From Arakansas.
- CNN finally mentions state sovereignty movement.