A bill that would have allowed teachers and college students to take their lawfully concealed handguns to school passed overwhelmingly in the Michigan House and Senate. The senate passed the bill with 71% and the House with 62%. The bill was extremely popular in Michigan.
The Republican governor just vetoed the bill in hopes of currying favor with the left-wing media.
- Gun grabbing ex-gov mugged by unarmed man!
- Concealed handgun saves lives at Detroit school!
- NY Senate passed forced gun registration
- Arizona could end Obama’s cafeteria tyranny
- Florida teachers empowered with free gun training
- Lindsey Graham lies about opposing Obamacare on twitter
- Radical University officials punishes students for saving their own lives