First Ted Turner says he’s glad US troops have a high suicide rate. Now CNN host Piers Morgan sent out a “tweet” saying he is gleeful that the CT spree killings took place.
- CNN’s Piers Morgan an infamous hoaxster in Britain
- Piers Morgan hits all time low
- Brothers to go on trial for execution killings.
- CNN in damage control after defending Christopher Dorner
- Milwaukee County Sheriff makes Piers Morgan look like a fool
- Reality Check on Piers Morgan
- Newsweek columnist advocates murdering Alex Jones on Piers Morgan show
- The 12 worst racially motivated black spree killers.
- Obama administration continues to demonize veterans
- Left-wing activists admit faking Norwegian Defense League.
- Mother of spree killer has website defending son
- New media lie: Black serial killers only kill other black people.