Media encourages black people to be race obsessed
He told Vibe magazine: ‘Cause as black folks we’re always sensitive. As a black person it’s always racial.
Super stars: Leonardo DiCaprio, Kerry Washington and Jamie spoke to Vibe magazine
‘I come into this place to do a photo shoot and they got Ritz crackers and cheese.
‘I’ll be like, ain’t this a b***h. Y’all didn’t know black people was coming.’
In the same vein he explained that if he turned up to the photo shoot and there was fried chicken and watermelon, he would also be annoyed at the stereotype.
Jamie also admitted that he feels that he must act and talk in a certain way around white people and in his day-to-day job as an actor.
He told the magazine: ‘But the minute I leave my house, I gotta put my other jacket on and say, ‘Hey, Thomas, Julian and Greg.’ And I gotta be a certain person.
‘But when I get home my other homies are like how was your day? Well, I only had to be white for at least eight hours today, [or] I only had to be white for four hours.’
Foxx was speaking extremely candidly alongside Django Unchained co-stars Leonardo DiCaprio and Kerry Washington, who all defended the Quentin Tarantino directed movie.
- Vibe editor sues after being outed for having white wife.
- Quentin Tarantino promoted hardcore RAPE PORN
- New race war slasher film
- Samuel Jackson: I voted for Obama cause he's black.
- Ron Paul Revolution March Update
- Newsweek bites the dust!!!
- Hollywood unveils new race war fantasy movie
- Newsweek launches latest white hating issue.
- Law Enforcement Targets under fire
- 3rd World sex slavery openly practiced in Atlanta, while black entertainers and Hollywood glorify it.
- Newsweek continues FREEFALL collapse.
- Seattle officials finally file hate crimes charges in attack on 16 year old.