Top Israeli government leaders commemorated the end of illegal immigration. Israel recently mass deported huge numbers of illegal aliens from Africa. Should European nations follow their lead?
At an annual event discussing ways to end human trafficking, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu declared that the problem of illegal immigration into Israel “has been solved.” With no more than a few dozen illegals managing to get into Israel in recent months, Netanyahu said that for all intents and purposes, his government had managed to put an end to illegal immigration, and with it, the problem of human trafficking.
“Human trafficking, human torture, and murder of children were phenomena that accompanied the parade of illegals that entered the country. From the moment we stemmed this flow, with the intent of stopping illegal workers from entering the country, we were able to stop these phenomena as well,” he said.
“A year ago, there were thousands arriving here, and the rate of arrival was increasing. We strengthened our borders. And last month, just 40 illegals entered the country, and none of them reached the cities. We have halted the illegal entries, and with it the human trafficking crimes that accompanied it,” Netanyahu said.
- Israel to reward African nations with arms and training if they take back illegal aliens
- Israeli Supreme Court order release of illegal immigrants
- Hey lefties. This is how they treat illegal aliens in Africa
- Israel admits giving birth control injections to Ethiopian immigrants
- Blond woman targeted for deportation while Obama celebrated Thanksgiving with illegal aliens
- Rome celebrates 2,766th birthday!
- Two little girls slaughtered by illegal alien