Three black teens, ages 17, 17, and 19 kidnapped a woman and raped her for five hours. The suspects live in a black area, but the woman was abducted in a 96% white area. The perpetrators were most likely hunting for a white victim. Naturally the media censors the race of the victim.
Three young males, allegedly on the prowl to rob someone Christmas night, terrorized, kidnapped and sexually assaulted a Newtown Square woman, police said.
The victim, 22, was carjacked at gunpoint, raped and forced to perform oral sex while being driven around the city of Philadelphia and Upper Darby for five hours, according to police.
The three suspects, identified as Brehon La-Vaan Rawlings, 19, of the 400 block of Arbor Road, Yeadon, Kevin Jones, 17, of Pemberton Street, Philadelphia, and Kewon Matthews, 17, of the first block of North Millbourne Street, Millbourne, were in custody by days end Dec. 26.
Both juveniles are being charged as adults.
According to police accounts, the two 17-year-olds are students at Upper Darby High School. The Philadelphia teen uses a friend’s house as an address to attend Upper Darby.
The victim, a mother of a 2-year-old child, was abducted at about 11:30 p.m. Tuesday.
“This was a sadistic crime, the kind of crime that shakes up the human consciousness,” police Superintendent Michael Chitwood said. “They were looking for somebody to rob and see her come out of the bar. She came out to have a cigarette and was sitting in the car looking at pictures in her cellphone on a lot at Marshall and Grace roads, waiting for her boyfriend to come out of the bar.
- Another hate crime murder shocks South Carolina lowcountry
- CONFIRMED! Bailey O’Neil was a victim of black on white violence
- 13 year old Genius charged with attempted murder
- Double hate crime mob attack gang rape in Wilmington
- Not a surprise: Latest anti-black “hate crime” is another hate crime hoax
- Philly thug attacks at least two women in apparent racial rampage
- Trayvon Martin revenge mob attack in Baltimore