Dear CofCC Members and Friends:
The New Jersey/Eastern Pennsylvania Chapter of the CofCC would like to cordially invite you to attend our meeting in near Philadelphia, PA on Friday December 7, 2012.
This event will feature a discussion by one of our Directors, Paul Fromm, entitled The Changing Face of North America: What it Means, as well as other Council leadership and local speakers. This is an excellent opportunity to meet and network with CofCC members locally and get to know our leadership.
The door opens at 6:00 pm and the meeting will start promptly at 7:00 pm. The precise location and directions will be provided to those interested in attending upon receipt of their RSVP. All Council members and friends are encouraged to invite other like-minded and interested parties to attend.
To help cover the expense of these meetings, we ask for a suggested donation of $10 per person attending. Our events are funded exclusively by volunteers and their contributions so any donations to help pay for the events
would be greatly appreciated.
If you would like to attend or donate, please contact us:
PO Box 119
Oxford, New Jersey 07863
Or you can call and leave a message at: 973-945-4259 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CofCC holds successful regional meeting in Pennsylvania.
- 5 dead, 2 injured in racially motivated slaughter.
- CofCC National Board Meeting, Nov. 7th, Nashville
- Texas CofCC update
- Michigan CofCC to hold major meeting tomorrow.
- Big regional CofCC meetings, with encore performances from the CofCC National Conference.
- 2011 CofCC National Conference
- CofCC issues major alert over hate crimes in Philadelphia.
- Non-white school board officials persecuting white female students in South Carolina and New Jersey
- Big CofCC Christmas meeting in DC Area
- Tokyo hosts international anti-globalist/nationalist conference.
- First Pulaski, Tennessee meeting.