The CofCC Board of Directors held their annual fall board meeting this weekend. The meeting was held in the Opryland district of Nashville, TN.
CofCC Directors and other members discussed strategy and plan for the future of the organization.
CofCC members also had an opportunity to take advantage of the local sites and entertainment in Opryland.
- CofCC National Board Meeting
- Big CofCC meetings in Nashville and Winston-Salem
- CofCC member interviewed in Cincinnati paper
- 96′ double hate crime murders solved
- Houston Republican wins race by pretending to be black
- NYC city council member speaks at New Black Panther Party meeting
- Obama regime promotes racial hatred in new Army manual