OJ Simpson kept the knife he used to kill his ex-wife and friend and is now planning on selling it for $5 million to a wealthy memorabilia collector, according to reports.
Almost 20 years after the brutal murder of Nicole Brown and Ronald Goldman in which the murder weapon was never found, claims have emerged that OJ – who is currently serving time for kidnapping and armed robbery – actually stashed the knife.
An insider told the National Enquirer: ‘OJ wants the deal to be a well-kept secret. He’s looking for a strictly cash deal so that the money can be deposited in offshore accounts and can’t be traced directly to him.
- Teenagers rescue kidnapped woman near Dallas
- Six year old commits armed mugging in Pittsburgh
- Hate crime murder of Louisiana Deacon
- Black woman on Zimmerman jury now says he got away with murder
- Charges filed in hate crime murder of Marley Lion
- Sen. Feinstein: I am coming for every gun
- Elderly woman stabbed by thugs in Fort Lauderdale, FL