OJ Simpson kept the knife he used to kill his ex-wife and friend and is now planning on selling it for $5 million to a wealthy memorabilia collector, according to reports.
Almost 20 years after the brutal murder of Nicole Brown and Ronald Goldman in which the murder weapon was never found, claims have emerged that OJ – who is currently serving time for kidnapping and armed robbery – actually stashed the knife.
An insider told the National Enquirer: ‘OJ wants the deal to be a well-kept secret. He’s looking for a strictly cash deal so that the money can be deposited in offshore accounts and can’t be traced directly to him.
- Letalvis Cobbins found guilty on 33 charges.
- Retired Firefighter & Marine Sgt. heroically stops armed robbery.
- Could National Enquirer do for Obama what it did for John Edwards?
- Police seek info on Obama muggers.
- Another responsible Florida gun owner saves day.
- Six year old commits armed mugging in Pittsburgh
- Teenage Ohio girl tortured and killed in hate crime