One of America’s most multi-racial cities is on total lockdown after dark due to rioters.
Jersey City is less than 15% white(non-Hispanic).
After 24 people were arrested last night on charges of breaking into stores, Jersey City has imposed a city-wide curfew on pedestrians and all businesses overnight, officials said today.
“We have to provide for the welfare and safety of all our residents” during the recovery from Hurricane Sandy, Jersey City Mayor Jerramiah Healy said. “This limitation will assist us in achieving this goal.”
Pedestrians must be off the streets in all areas of the city from 7 p.m. tonight until 7 a.m. tomorrow, Jersey City spokesman Stan Eason said. All businesses in the city must be closed during that period, Eason said.
- White victims the most neglected
- Spaniards march on city council over immigrant crime wave.
- America's worst mayor.
- Four Cleveland suburbs have cancelled fireworks because of violence
- FBI uncovers unprecedented level of corruption in New Jersey.
- Racially motivated mob attack caught on tape
- Marietta paper urges black readers to buy from other blacks.