New undercover operation by James O’Keefe
Behind closed doors, everyone admits government funding for jobs is a fraud.
John Hutchings, member of the Broome County legislature, told the undercover reporters posing as “Earth Supply and Renewal” his opinion on taxpayer-funded grant contracts; “You know the Green Jobs — Green NY, between us, a lot of it is bullsh*t”. Anthony Tocci, business manager for Local 601, tells Earth Supply and Renewal “You just wanna(sic) get the money. Then you figure out afterwards” Former NY assemblyman Ron Tocci is also featured laughing about the irony of the company’s services: “One thing about it, it’s shovel ready.”
- Closed due to employee theft.
- Black race hustlers cause energy company to flee town.
- U.S. indicts four Israelis in largest single international bribery case.
- Publix Grocery Store imports South American workers despite local 14% unemployment rate.
- Atlanta's Black Newspaper urges boycott against Korean beauty supply stores.
- Obama's job plan would kill pharmeceutical jobs.
- Another black on white attack at a McDonalds