First you have open admitted censorship of black crime. Then you have the relentless racially charged vilification of the police for simply doing their jobs.
There has been a longtime unwritten rule in the media. Black crime, especially black-on-white crime, must be downplayed. This has resulted in the rampant censorship of the race of perpetrators. What is most troubling is when media outlets censor information about dangerous at-large suspects to hide the fact that the suspect is black. Political correctness has taken first priority instead of public safety.
It used to be a complicated uphill battle to explain this censorship. In 2007, this became a lot easier. The website for the Los Angeles Times issued a public statement admitting that it was the newspapers’ policy to censor the race of crime perpetrators. Not only that, but the paper admitted that this censorship was widely practiced in the media:
“Racial information was once routinely included in news stories about crimes, but in recent decades, newspapers and other media outlets stopped mentioning suspects’ or victims’ race or ethnicity because of public criticism. Newspapers came to embrace the idea that such information is irrelevant to the reporting of crimes, and may unfairly stigmatize racial groups.” (Los Angeles Times, June 6, 2007)
There is another major issue besides the censorship: The relentless agitation-propaganda coming from our media when it comes to race and crime. The constant hyping of radical left-wing groups. The treatment of outrageous and incendiary claims by professional race hustlers as real grievances. Constant racial agitation against white people. The vilification of police officers for doing their job.
- Son murdered, father beaten, media censors.
- Media scrambles to censor and downplay vicious murder of twelve year old
- Jacksonville Channel 4 falsely portrays black on white hate crime attacks as having a white perpetrator
- Beheading is no surprise to readers of CofCC.org
- Washington Post admits to censoring stories based on race.
- Map of Hate Crimes occuring in May
- List of major media bosses who admit to censoring black crime.