Through The Wormhole is a series produced by the Science Channel. Episode two of season three aired last Wednesday. It was titled “Is there a superior race?” Different races have dramatic differences in DNA. These differences in DNA cause differences in intelligence and behavior among the races.
Note: The woman in the video correctly states that the average IQ of American whites is 100, while the average IQ of American blacks is 85. (The host Morgan Friedman refers to this as a “subtly difference.”) She incorrectly states that Latinos and American Indians have a lower average IQ than blacks. I believe she simply meant to says “90″ when she states their average IQ is “80.”
Also notice that the second half of the video states that for humans to develop larger more sophisticated brains, it would require longer periods of gestation, infancy, and adolescence. Note that Negroes, Capoids, and Australoid people have shorter periods of gestation, infancy, and adolescence than Caucasian and Asian(Oriental) peoples.
For example, Australoid babies are known for being born with strong necks. Negro babies are not far behind. Caucasian and Asian babies take much longer to lift their own heads, despite having a longer gestation period than Australoid and Negro babies.
- Former ACORN chief calls for more immigration to make whites a minority
- South African blacks thrived under Apartheid
- Scientific American magazine calls for banning racial science
- CDC: White Suicide rates are over double that of blacks
- Black History Month: America’s first slave owner was a black man
- Black History Month Myth of the Day: African slave trade.
- The first slave owner in America was a black man