We now know that Trayvon Martin had marijuana in his system, so George Zimmerman was correct when he suggested that Martin was high.
We also now know that it wasn’t Ice Tea and skittles, but Arizona Watermelon juice and skittles. Both are ingredients in a drug cocktail used in the southern rap/hip-hop scene. Messages that Trayvon Martin posted on twitter suggest that he was abusing codeine in a concoction known as “lean,” “watermellon sizzurp,” “purple lean,” “purple sizzurp,” and other names. Other versions of the drink are made with Sprite.
The drink is made using Arizona watermelon juice, Robitussin, and a few skittles or jolly rancher candies. Read more at conservativetreehouse.com
- Trayvon Martin's parents to attend agitation rallies in Birmingham
- Trayvon Martin supporters block traffic on Hwy 288 in Houston
- Trayvon Martin: More proof diversity has failed.
- More evidence that Trayvon Martin was a violent, dangerous thug
- Media prepares for new Trayvon Martin frenzy
- Taryvon Martin revenge mob attack in Milwaukee
- CNN and other pushing Trayvon Martin reboot