Police 15-20 black thugs yelled racial slurs at a random white man, then viciously beat him.
From Anderson Independent Mail…
The six men are charged with assault and battery by mob. They are Teryn L Robinson, 18, Tray Devon Holland, 19, Justin Dimon Alexander, 20, Derick Lee Williams, 22, Kino Martinez Jones, 25, and Montrez Obrian Jones, 22.
Seneca police, along with Oconee County deputies and agents of the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division, arrested the six, all of whom are from the Seneca area, on Wednesday.
All were still being held late Wednesday in the Oconee County detention center.
The arrests followed an investigation that began March 17, when Seneca police officers arrived about 12:50 a.m. at the parking lot of Applebee’s at 696 By Pass 123 in response to reports of a man being beaten.
They found Terry Moore, 32, of Macon County, N.C., lying in the parking lot. He was taken to Oconee Medical Center.
According to a statement given later by Moore, he had been fishing with friends in Oconee County all day on March 16 and the group capped the day by going to the Applebee’s.
As the group left, Moore said, he went to the restroom while his companions went to their vehicles. When he went into the parking lot, Moore said, he was taunted by members of a group of 15 to 20 blacks who called him names such as “tree honky” and “cracker”.
One of the group hit him, Moore said, and as he reached for the alleged assailant, “everything went black.”
According to one of Moore’s companions, one of the assailants used a stun gun on Moore.
- Micheal Moore praises race war slasher film
- Over 250 Swedish nationalists march in Stockholm
- WWII Vet beaten to death in hate crime mob attack
- 16 year old slaughters Columbus, Ohio woman in hate crime
- Stockholm police ticket white victims as Muslim immigrants burn the city down
- Greenville, NC spree shooting was racially motivated, media censors
- Concealed handgun saves another life in Florida