The University of Southern California has released a study confirmed what the CofCC has been saying for years. Immigration does not increase diversity. Mass immigration is about the replacement of the native inhabitants.
A study by the University says “diversity may be peaking.” Larger and larger areas are being dominated by either Latino or Asian immigrants, while whites and blacks flee the state.
- Freshman says he will start a White Student Union at Georgia State University
- University of Rochester equates supports for Republican party with being anti-black
- Dramatic rise of White Flight in Britain
- Fox News finally talks about black on white murders
- US Census Bureau says white people are dying out
- Black EBT participation exceeds 50% in many counties
- Black thugs attacking random Latino victims in Plano, Texas