The University of Southern California has released a study confirmed what the CofCC has been saying for years. Immigration does not increase diversity. Mass immigration is about the replacement of the native inhabitants.
A study by the University says “diversity may be peaking.” Larger and larger areas are being dominated by either Latino or Asian immigrants, while whites and blacks flee the state.
- Huffington Post: Mass replacement, not diversity, in Southern California.
- The future of Southern California
- Blacks & Hispanics see more racial conflict than whites.
- 57% of Mexican immigrants on welfare
- One out of every 12 murders is a black killing a non-black
- 1 in 10 counties majority non-white.
- UCSB severely beaten and gang raped in shocking hate crime