MSNBC is a propaganda engine for the extreme left-wing. It’s parent company, GE, is closer to Obama than possibly any corporation has ever been to any US president in history.
Watch the MSNBC anchorman casual use an anti-white racial slur to describe to the Florida panhandle. MSNBC denigrated the region because it is among the whitest areas of the state.
Can you imagine the MSNBC’s outrage if any other network used an anti-black racial slur in any context?
- MSNBC: White people are crazy crackers
- CNN airs entire show about racial slurs
- Rachel Jeantel exposes anti-white hatred among young blacks
- MSNBC expert says Rachel Jeantel is quite articulate
- MSNBC says it is racist to mention racial motive in killing of Chris Lane
- MSNBC contributor says self-defense laws put minorities in danger
- MSNBC contributor compares white racism to 9/11 terror attacks