With 95% of precincts reporting, the former Massachusetts governor had 39% of the vote, followed by Texas Rep. Ron Paul with 23% and former Utah governor Jon Huntsman with 17%.
Former House speaker Newt Gingrich and former Pennsylvania senator Rick Santorum lagged, each with about 9%. Texas Gov. Rick Perry trailed with less than 1%.
- Ron Paul After 3rd-Place Finish in Iowa: 'Freedom Is Popular'
- Rick Perry attacks Confederate Flag.
- Republican Candidate Fundraising.
- All four South Carolina Gubernatorial Candidates pledge support for Arizona style enforcement bill.
- Great Speech
- Extremist SPLC calls Value Voters Summit a "hate fest."
- Mexico nears all out civil war as Obama demands amnesty!