The big US banks have bought lots of bad debt from Europe. Instead of being told to deal with their own problem, the FED is going to bail them out again! Meanwhile, bankers who commit large acts of fraud are given inconsequential fines or never prosecuted.
China recently EXECUTED two bankers engaged in fraud.
Between 2007 and April 2010, the FED dished out $1.2 Trillion in public money to dozens of banks. This includes foreign bank. All five of Canada’s top five banks got this bailout money. The banks continued to behave in the exact same way, and now they want more money.
- Detroit sends eight time felon to State House
- Dollar continues to fall.
- Obama's unfunded mandates will crash US economy says Rep. Paul Ryan
- Feds embrace Zimbabwe politics!
- CofCC.org News Team catches New Orleans WWLTV defaming white people with easily disprovable lies.
- Mayor of Chocolate City indicted for corruption
- Pat Buchanan: Should We Kill The Fed?