Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
Charles Krauthammer: “Mr. Cain, when Clarence Thomas was near to achieving position of high authority, he was hit with a sexual harassment charge. You contending for presidency, the office of highest authority, leading in the polls for the Republican nomination, all of the sudden get hit with a sexual harassment charge. Do you think that race, being a strong black conservative, has anything to do with the fact you’ve been so charged? And if so, do you have any evidence to support that?”
Herman Cain: “I believe the answer is yes, but we do not have any evidence to support it. But because I am an unconventional candidate running an unconventional campaign and achieving some unexpected unconventional results in terms of my — the poll. We believe that yes, there are some people who are Democrats, liberals who do not want to see me win the nomination. And there could be some people on the right who don’t want to see me — because I’m not the
‘establishment candidate.’ No evidence.”
“Relative to the left, I believe that race is a bigger driving factor. I don’t think it’s a driving factor on the right. This is just based upon our speculation,” Mr. Cain also said.
- Herman Cain courts globalist Henry Kissinger.
- UFC Champion tells press he will be fighting for his race.
- Media replaces Rick Perry with Herman Cain
- "Brown Pride" Velasquez goes down in 64 seconds.
- Will Jews dump Democrats over Obama?
- Rasmussen: Ron Paul "competetive" against Obama.
- Perot: McCain betrayed US POWS.