AttackWatch.com is similar to FightTheSmears.com, only 10 times more outlandish and asinine. It is intentionally designed to appeal to people of low intelligence. You are supposed to log in at report people who have “attacked” Obama. The website staff says they will then “arm you with the truth so you can share the facts with your friends and family.” The website says it is “PAID FOR BY OBAMA FOR AMERICA.”
Now Obama is in a sticky predicament. If he takes the website down he will look like an idiot and provide more comedic ammunition to his critics. If he keeps it up he will look like an idiot and provide more comedic ammunition to his critics.
AttackWatch.com is using Media Matters to provide “the truth,” an organization funded by George Soros.
- Two MSNBC hosts denounce criticism of Obama as "racism."
- Did admitted terrorist Bill Ayers write Obama's memoirs?
- Obama orders removal of pro-gun clause from Obamacare
- Obama Lies, Grandma Dies
- Obama administration lies to black people about AIDS, increasing their risk.
- Obama's brother to star in new anti-Obama movie
- MLK dedication a huge flop!