Another horrific racially motivated murder in New York.
23 year old black male arrested for allegedly strangling Kathryn Filiberti. She was a beautiful white 18 year old college student. Police believe the man did not know the girl and killed her for the fun of it. The killing took place in Dutchess County, New York. Kathryn was walking home from a party early in the morning and accepted a ride from her family’s local paperboy Stephen Shand.
After strangling the girl, Shand dumped her body in a park and went about his paper route.
- Beautiful teen girl nearly killed in vicious hate crime stabbing in Queens
- Still no arrest for gang rape of twelve year old in Leflore County
- Arrests made in fatal hate crime mob beating of Pittsburgh college student
- 16 year old gang raped and thrown off roof in Brooklyn
- Beautiful young MA teacher slaughtered in hate crime, suspect is 14
- Tommy Robinson and family persecuted by UK police state
- Ohio man found guilty of hate crime murder of mother, toddler, and baby