Mob of young black thugs brutally beat man while taunting him with racial slurs. During the assault another 53 year old black male passenger joined in for the fun of it. Police say “we are not sure if it was a ‘hate crime’.”
A Bronx man was viciously assaulted and robbed on a subway train Sunday by four men who he says taunted him for being white.
Police confirmed they are investigating the assault and robbery of Jason Fordell, 29, but have not labeled it a hate crime.
They are seeking the four assailants, who fled the scene. A fifth passenger who police say spontaneously joined in the attack has been arrested.
“Everyone on the train was egging them on,” said Fordell, 29, of the early-morning attack on the 4 train.
He said he was returning home at 5 a.m. from an East Village nightclub where he sells his hand-designed leather accessories when his Gothic getup drew unwelcome attention.
After Fordell transferred to a crowded 4 train at 42nd St., four young, black men began harassing him, cops said.
“People started saying stupid little comments – cracker this, white boy this, f—-t this,” Fordell said. “I told them the only reason they were saying this is there was four of them and one of me.”
“I’m a small, little white kid with long hair,” he added. “They got guys three times my size threatening me.”
- Philly authorities still refusing to charge black thugs with hate crimes.
- 63 year old stabbed in latested NYC hate crime mob attack
- Thugs go unpunished in brutal racial mob attack on London bus
- Racially motivated attack caught on film on NYC subway.
- 38 year old mother of hate crime perpetrator has 8 felony convictions!
- 1,000 "youths" battle each other on Carson Beach.
- Racially motivated attack captured on video.