Barack Obama & Eric Holder have been claiming that American guns are reaching foreign drug gangs. They said that Americans must accept gun control because of it. The entire time the ATF was actually running guns to Mexico, and possibly Columbia. Evidence mounts that Holder and Obama knew everything.
From Fox News…
Several lawmakers are questioning the Obama administration about whether the controversial “Fast and Furious” gunrunning probe may have had a cousin in Florida that resulted in guns being trafficked to Central America.
Rep. Gus Bilirakis, R-Fla., penned a letter Tuesday to Attorney General Eric Holder and ATF Acting Director Kenneth Melson inquiring about a program known as “Operation Castaway.” Other top lawmakers are also starting to look into it, though ATF claims the program was above board and not similar to Operation Fast and Furious at all.
The Justice Department says Castaway was an anti-gun trafficking operation handled by an ATF division in Florida. It resulted last year in a slew of convictions for defendants the department claimed provided firearms linked to violent crimes around the world. But in light of questions surrounding the Fast and Furious probe out of ATF’s Phoenix division, Bilirakis questioned whether Castaway bore the same suspicious hallmarks.
Fast and Furious came under fire for allegedly allowing guns to “walk” across the Mexico border in an attempt to track their migration into cartel hands. Weapons tied to the program were found at the scene of Border Patrol agent Brian Terry’s murder last year.
Bilirakis expressed concern about reports that the strategy “may not have been limited to weapons trafficking to Mexico.”
He asked Holder and Melson whether “similar programs included the possible trafficking of arms to dangerous criminal gangs in Honduras with the knowledge of the ATF’s Tampa Field Division” and a Justice Department office, via Castaway.
Bilirakis’ letter specifically asked whether the Tampa division participated in a “gun walking” scheme allowing guns to go to Honduras. He also asked whether ATF or DOJ know if any of the firearms ended up in the hands of the “notorious” MS-13 gang — a violent gang spread across Central America, Mexico and the United States.
- 28 Congressmen demand Eric Holder resign.
- CBS National News suggests White House complicity in ATF gun smuggling.
- WSJ: ATF may have supplied grenades to Mexican drug cartels.
- Mexican AG: "Fast & Furious" was a betrayal by Obama.
- Federal tax dollars to pay for gun control propaganda.
- Univision reporting on Fast and Furious
- ATF gun running scandal grows.
- Fast & Furious finally hits presidential race
- Holder lied, 200 people died.
- Rep. Paul Gosar: Obama administration responsible for 200+ "Fast & Furious" murders.
- Dictator Obama orders halt to release of Fast & Furious documents
- Latest on Fast & Furious.